Current Guidelines on Campus
Everyone is reminded that:
- Indoor masking is recommended. If you need a mask, free surgical masks are available at the entrance of LAVC campus buildings.
- Stay home if you feel sick, and seek help from a healthcare provider. If you don't have a provider call 2-1-1.
- Get vaccinated and boosted for the best protection. Check our On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule.
- Get tested frequently. Learn how to pick up your how to pick up your FREE antigen home tests on campus.
- Remember to frequently wash your hands.
There is no vaccination requirement for students. If you feel sick, please stay home and contact your instructor.
Board Policy 2900-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination and Testing Requirements will remain a requirement as a condition of employment.
Coronavirus Safety Advisories, Forms & Frequently Asked Questions
Coronavirus Updates for Students
Vaccination, Testing & Screenings Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
LAVC, in partnership with Fulgent Genetics, is hosting free on-campus COVID-10 Vaccine Clinics to allow anyone (5 years and older) to get their first and second dose, or third dose or the booster shot (if eligible).
- Check the On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule.
Walk-Ins are welcome, or you can make an appointment or pre-register with Fulgent Genetics. Learn what to bring with you to your vaccination.
COVID-19 Testing Options
Antigen Home Testing for Students & Employees
LAVC students and employees who wish to test at home, can get COVID-19 Antigen Home testing kits on campus. Find out how to request an antigen home test.
Antigen Testing for the Public
LAVC, in partnership with Fulgent Genetics, is offering Antigen Testing at LAVC's on-campus Vaccine Clinics for the general public and students. For dates/times, check the On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule.