Please support the Senate by paying your faculty dues.
Among other things, your faculty dues help to pay for scholarships and events like the holiday party, the ice cream social, and the summer committee retreat.
Dues are $40 for full time instructors and $25 for adjunct instructors.
There are several ways to pay your dues:
- We have opened an account in the Foundation Office where you can submit your check directly. It should be made out to: LAVC Foundation. Please write in the memo line "LAVC Faculty Senate", and your check will be properly credited to our account.
- You may also pay your dues online:
- Go to the LAVC Foundation website and click "Give Online Now"
- Scroll down to "Other Designation" and enter your donation amount
- Under "Additional Instruction", type "Academic Senate Fund"
- Click "Calculate Total", followed by the "Donate" button.
- Follow additional instructions and requests for personal and credit card informationf) Print out your online receipt
- You may also place your check in the faculty ballot box in the mailroom, and we will take it to the Foundation Office for you.
*The Senate mailbox is in the section of the mailroom that is open late. Walk in and look to your left and you will see the box. The box is locked, so your check will be secure.
- You may also pay your dues through payroll deduction. Please stop by the Foundation office for more information.
Paying to the Foundation is 100% tax-deductible write-off!