Get Your Student ID
As a student, you may want to get a LAVC Student ID to access many college services such as tutoring and academc support services, checking out books at the LAVC Library, using the prepaid printing system, and more!
How to Get your Student ID Card
The Student ID is issued in Admissions and Records, located in the Student Services Center (SSC) Admissions and Records. You can ask for your Student ID card the day after you enroll for classes.
Requirements: To request a Student ID, you need to:
- Be currently taking classes or enrolled for the following semester.
- Sign the Student ID Request form.
- Prove your identity with an official picture identification.
You can use one of the following as identification:
- California ID, California driver's license, the official ID or driver's license from another state.
- US passport or foreign passport.
Your initial student ID card is free. Subsequent cards are subject to a fee (Read the FAQ below).
Note: The LAVC Student ID card is the official identification issued by Los Angeles Valley College. The Student ID card is the property of Los Angeles Valley College and it is not transferable.
If you find a Student ID, please return it to the Campus Sheriff's Department.