Community Services offers a wide range of classes for every stage of life. Whether you are a student, working professional, in your second act of life, or looking to learn something new. Community Services has something for everyone.
Explore the possibilities; learn a new language, make fitness and good health a priority, discover a new hobby, dust off those dance shoes, train for a new career, enhance your professional skills or swim in our Olympic size swimming pool year-round.
Community Services inspires of love of learning through unique partnerships and programs that engage and strengthen our community.
In Partnership with Ed2Go
Instructor-Led Online Learning
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
- Discover Sign Language
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Introduction to SQL
- Project Management Fundamentals and more!
Each course runs for six weeks and consists of 12 lessons. Lessons are supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas. All you need to get started is Internet access, an e-mail address, and a Web browser.
- Courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor.
- Convenient online six-week format or self-paced format.
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
For requirements, demonstrations and additional course information, visit: https://www.ed2go.com/lavc/.
Career Training Programs
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Project Management Essentials with CAPM Prep CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Human Resources Professional and more!
Prepare for industry certification or start a new career. Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks & learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
- Financial Assistance available!
For requirements, demonstrations and additional course information, visit: careertraining.ed2go.com/lavcComEd/.