Student Engagement Activities
The Office of Student Life is looking for energetic, helpful, and assertive student workers.
We are hiring for two positions:
Students interested in this position must enjoy public speaking and have good communication skills. Student Ambassadors are the face of the college and are asked to participate in various events and activities as well as participate in campus committees.
• REQUIRED: Staff meetings (Fridays Twice a Month)
• 8-15 hours per week. Monday-Thursday: 8am-4:30pm, Friday: 8am -1pm
• Vary depending on campus events.
Contact: Raquel Sanchez
Student Engagement Coordinator
LIFE (Leadership, Inclusion, Fun and Engagement)
Students interested in clerical work which consists of but is not limited to assisting the Administrative Secretary and the Associated Student Union, may apply to be Student Workers. Student Workers will answer phones, assist students through zoom, make copies, and other duties pertaining to office needs.
• REQUIRED: Staff meetings TBD
• 8-15 hours per week. Monday-Thursday: 8am-7:30pm, Friday: 8am -1pm
Contact: Monica Guzman
Friday, July 14, 2023
Period of Employment
Fall 2023 to Spring 2024