The FAFSA is the primary resource for all financial aid application purposes. Please be sure to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible. LAVC's school code for this application is 001228.
The California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Form
2022-2023 - Fee Waiver (CCPG)
- 2022-2023 California College Promise Grant (CCPG) English
- 2022-2023 California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Spanish
2021-2022 - Fee Waiver (CCPG)
CCPG Forms be submitted in person to the Financial Aid Office during regular business hours or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Loans 2021-22
*Direct Loans 2022-23 (Forms will be available once the fall semester begins - contact Fin Aid Office for more information)
Any additoinal requested financial aid forms must be submitted at lavc.verifymyfafsa.com
2020-2021 Forms (Deadlines have passed)
If you have completed the FAFSA, you may check your status at mycollege.laccd.edu
The following financial aid Information must be completed via the Student Information System (SIS)
When you log into the SIS system for financial aid purposes, remember the following:
- Select Your Financial Aid Processing School (All students are required to complete this step).This will establish your priority date with our office.
- Update your Authorization of Charges (All students are required to complete this step).
- Update your Academic Goal (Only students who are prompted to do so, will need to complete this step).Complete the Financial Aid Verification Process if prompted to do so. (Only students who have been selected for Verification will need to complete this step).
- Dependent Students selected for Verification will also need to print out the Dependent Verification Worksheet and have it signed by a parent and submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Fridays: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Saturdays to Sundays: Closed
Contact us via Cranium Cafe during office hours for help & online services.