- Email us at email@example.com or
- Leave a voicemail at 818-778-5594
For assistance with advising and academic planning, please email one of our counselors:
Liliana Fanelli - FANELLLV@LAVC.EDU (English, Spanish)
Margaret Sarkisyan - SARKISM@LAVC.EDU (English, Armenian, Russian)
We also provide assistance with resume writing. For more information and to make an appointment, please contact:
Jen Snoeyink - SNOEYIJL@LAVC.EDU
Attention: The LAVC website has Basic Needs Resources.
https://www.lavc.edu/Coronavirus/Student-Updates.aspx (Links to an external site.)
For help with CalFresh (food stamps) applications and other resources, you can email CalWORKs@lavc.edu.
Online ESL Tutoring and Conversation Groups are available. For more information, please email LAVC-ESLTUTORING@LACCD.EDU.
CLASS REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. New students need to submit a college application and get a student ID first. The application can be found here:
2. If you already have a student ID and password, check our class schedule online and select the class (es) you need.
3. If you forgot your password, send an email to LAVC-TECHSUPPORT@laccd.edu and request to reset your password. Include your full name, student ID number and birthday (month and day).
4. For step-by-step instructions on how to register in a class, watch this video:
5. Log into CANVAS and enjoy your classes!
- In a web browser, go to https://mycollege.laccd.edu
- LoginID/UserID: Your 9-digit student ID number (example: 881234567 or 900123456)
- Password: Same as your SIS password (where you registered for the class). Show me.
Office Hours and Location
Monday: 8:00AM - 3:00PM & 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Administration and Career Advancement Building, 1401
Location: ACA 1401
Phone: (818) 778-5594