Violent & Disruptive Demonstrations

In the event that a violent demonstration in which injury to persons or property occurs or appears imminent, the College President or Vice President of Administration will be notified:

  • The College Sheriff should be immediately notified of the disturbance at extension 2911 from a campus phone or (818) 947-2911 from another phone.
  • If a class or lecture is disrupted the offending person or persons should be requested to leave. If they refuse call the College Sheriff at extension 2911
  • Avoid provoking or obstructing the demonstrators.
  • Avoid the area of the disturbance or demonstration.
  • Stay away from doors and windows if the disturbance is outside.