Step 5: Action Plan
Develop an Action Plan:
Once you have decided on an educational goal, it is important to know the requirements. You will create a Student Educational Plan (SEP) with a counselor to make an individual plan for your goal. The SEP will include your major specific courses, general education, and electives if needed. Before you meet with a counselor, you want to determine your goal. Do you want to graduate with an Associate's Degree (AA/AS)? Do you want to transfer or obtain an Associate's Degree for Transfer (ADT)? Use the guidelines below in to prepare for your plan of action.
- What is your educational goal?
- What is your major?;
- Where do you want to transfer to?
- Do you want to be a part-time or full-time student?
- How often should I see my counselor?
- When do I have to choose a major?
- Can I earn a degree before I transfer?
- What are the major differences in majors between two different schools?
- Is my major impacted?
- What type of GPA should I working toward for my intended university?
- When do I transfer?
- Every Student Educational Plan is different. We recommend visiting the Transfer Basics Page for additional information.
Office Hours and Location
Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Fridays: 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Saturdays to Sundays: Closed
Student Services Annex (SSA)
Phone: (818) 947-2646