EOPS Application Checklist:
- Apply on-line to Los Angeles Valley College at www.lavc.edu.
- Submit a California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the Board of Governors (BOG) Fee Waiver) Valley College's Financial Aid Office and qualify for A, B, D, or C with $0 estimated family contribution (EFC).
- Complete Valley College's application and orientation process.
- Be enrolled in 12 or more units at Los Angeles Valley College for the semester for which you are applying or have an exemption from Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD).
- If you have attended another college, please submit official transcripts for every college attended to LAVC Admissions & Records. Please click on the Transcipt Directions link below.
- Submit an EOPS application on-line or in person (student must bring photo ID) at EOPS/CARE Office in the Student Services Building, second floor. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Students will be notified of their status by the District issued e-mail account.
- Only one application needs to be submitted. You will receive an email from the EOPS staff indicating that your application has been approved or denied. Students accepted into EOPS will be contacted by email to schedule an appointment for the EOPS new student orientation. You must attend a new student orientation in order to access EOPS services.
- If you are found eligible, you must attend an EOPS orientation in order to access EOPS services.
Download the Transcript Directions here.
Disclaimer: EOPS reserves the right to reverse an admission decision if at a later time new information becomes available rendering the student ineligible.