The following websites offer help with punctuation, verb tenses, sentence construction, style, etc.
- Chomp Chomp website has free tutorials and quizzes to help you practice grammar and mechanics.
- Professor Gibson's Wonderful World of Editing provides you with conscise explanations and exercises that address some of the most common grammar mistakes, such as when to use that vs. which, affect vs. effect, and lie vs. lay.
- Activities for ESL Students website is a wonderful resource for students who are new to English, or students who want to improve their grammar skills. The website is broken down by levels and offers a variety of puzzles, quizzes, and games to make the learning process interesting for all ages. Highly recommended.
- Many Things is another website that offers in puzzles, anagrams and word games to better grasp the inner workings of the English language.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab website provides detailed information about all aspects of grammar.