How to Update Your Password
As of November 7, 2016, the way you log into your Office 365 email has changed. You will be asked to update your Office 365 email password when you log in for the first time after November 7.
Please watch this video to learn how to update your email password:
- Go to the LACCD SIS Portal and enter your Student ID in the “Student ID or User ID” textbox.
- You will be asked to update your password the first time your login. Enter your old password and new passwords in their respective textboxes.
- New password must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters and contain at least thre of the following:
- A number [0-9]
- An uppercase letter [A-Z]
- An lowercase letter [a-z]
- A special character [@, !, $, #, %]
- When updating your password, your password CANNOT be:
- Part of your name
- Your email
- Your User ID
- Your 3 prior email passwords
- Make sure to write down your updated password before proceeding.
- After successfully updating your password, you will be redirected to the password registration page.