Skip to main content

Degrees & Certificates


Click on the degree or certificate name to view the course requirements

Fill out the Graduation & Certificate Petition Form and submit the completed form to Admissions and Records office, located in the Student Services Center.

For additional information about transfer requirments, please make an appointment to see a counselor.