Introducing Bank Mobile Vibe! Your Higher One Account becomes Bank Mobile Vibe
Financial aid disbursements will transition from Higher One to Bank Mobile Vibe on June 1, 2016. There is no action required on your part! As of May 4, 2016, you can now get cash off-campus without paying any fees at Allpoint ATM locations located at Target, Target, CVS/Pharmacy, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, and more! In addition, the on-campus ATM location has been moved to the Student Union (next to the Cafeteria).
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) announced that all Higher One accounts used for financial aid disbursements will become Bank Mobile Vibe effective on June 1, 2016.
More choices. Less fees.
That’s what you can expect from your financial aid disbursements. Your new vendor, Bank Mobile Vibe, reduces or eliminates several fees you were charged with your former Higher One account.
These changes do not impact your account balance, will not change your PIN or require any action on your part.
Here are the key points you need to know:
- Your Higher One account becomes Bank Mobile Vibe on June 1, 2016.
- There will be no change in your account number.
- You do not need to get a new bank card.
- As of May 4, 2016, you will be able to access cash from more locations off campus without paying a fee. The number of fee-free ATM locations increases to 55,000 nationwide.
- Greater access to your money means you no longer have to go to campus to withdraw cash or pay fees at many ATMs.
- A new on-campus ATM has been installed on the first floor of the Student Union (next to the Cafeteria) that you can draw funds from.
Your new Bank Mobile Vibe will cost you less for many transactions. Below is the new fee structure:
Please note: On June 17, 2016, a Cardtronics ATM on campus was installed on the first floor of the Student Union (next to the Cafeteria). This new ATM will be one more convenient location for you to draw funds from.
Also, as of May 4, 2016, you have access to thousands of fee-free Allpoint ATMs nationwide. To find a surcharge-free ATM near you:
- Download the Higher One app on your smart phone
- Visit the Allpoint network ATM locator at www.allpointnetwork.com
- Call (800) 809-0308 to access the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
For questions about this new service, please contact the LAVC Financial Aid office.
Posted by: LAVC PR Office
5/4/2016 5:00:11 PM