Financial Aid Forms
2013-14 Forms & Online Process
UPDATE: The following financial aid Information must be completed through the Student Information System (SIS) for the 2013 - 2014 Academic year.
When you log in to apply remember the following:
- Select Your Financial Aid Processing School (All students are required to complete this step).This will establish your priority date with our office.
- Update your Authorization of Charges (All students are required to complete this step).
- Update your Educational Goal (Only students who are prompted to do so, will need to complete this step).
- Complete the Financial Aid Verification Process if prompted to do so. (Only students who have been selected for Verification will need to complete this step).
- Dependent Students selected for Verification will also need to print out the Dependent Verification Worksheet have it signed by a parent and submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
These forms are duplicates of what our online services (via the District's SIS portal) provide. Please try to complete these documents online first as this will shorten the time to process your information and also eliminate the need to stand in line multiple times.
- 2013-2014 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2013-14 BOG Fee Waiver
- 2013-14 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2013-14 Dependent Student - Verification of Child Support Paid
- 2013-14 Dependent Student - Verification of SNAP Benefits
- 2013 - 14 Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2013-14 Independent Student Verification of Child Support Paid
- 2013-14 Independent Student Verification of SNAP Benefits
- 2013-14 Petition for Extension
- 2013-14 Petition for Reinstatement
2012 - 2013 Forms
- (2012 - 2013) Financial Aid Award Guide (PDF)
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF)
- (2012 - 2013) Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid (PDF)
- (2012 - 2013) Petition for Extension (PDF)
- (2012 - 2013) Board of Governors Fee Waiver Application (PDF)
- (2012–2013) AB540 Board of Governors Fee Waiver Application