Violent & Disruptive Demonstrations
In the event that a violent demonstration in which injury to persons or property occurs or appears imminent, the College President or Vice President of Administration will be notified:
- The College Sheriff should be immediately notified of the disturbance at extension 2911 from a campus phone or 818-947-2911 from another phone.
- If a class or lecture is disrupted the offending person or persons should be requested to leave. If they refuse call the College Sheriff at extension 2911
- Avoid provoking or obstructing the demonstrators.
- Avoid the area of the disturbance or demonstration.
- Stay away from doors and windows if the disturbance is outside.