Skip to main content

Admissions & Records Office 

Admissions & Records
Contact & Hours

Student Services Center
(SSC) 1st floor


Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Friday 8:00 AM 1:00 PM


Student Services Division Homepage

Los Angeles Valley College is only offering remote/online services. If you need to reach us, please use our online services below. We ask for your patience as we are working hard to serve all students.

Stay safe. Stay at home, Monarchs!




There's lots of things you can do online including: 

Order Official Transcripts

Send Official Transcripts to LAVC 

  1. We are receiving paper transcripts weekly.
  2. We are receiving electronic transcripts from eTranscript California. This is the best way to send transcripts to us. Click Here for a list of eTranscript California Schools.
  3. Los Angeles Valley College also accepts transcripts from: Credential Solutions, National Student Clearinghouse, and Parchment transcript services. 

Have transcripts sent to from one of those organizations.

Order a Verification of Enrollment         

Students are responsible for meeting prerequisites. Prerequisites are listed in the Schedule of Classes and Course Catalog. Students may use unofficial transcripts to clear prerequisites based on classes taken at California colleges and universities. Students who have taken classes at colleges and universities outside California need to contact the Counseling Department for assistance in determining whether prerequisites have been met.

From your LACCD Student Email Account, send an email to that contains:

  1. LastName, FirstName
  2. LACCD Student ID Number
  3. Course for which you are attempting to enroll
  4. Course(s) on your transcript which you believe meet the prerequisite(s).
  5. Contact phone number
  6. Attach your unofficial transcript. The transcript must include the college/ university name and your name.

A California resident for tuition purposes, is a person who has resided in California for at least one year and one day prior to the start of the term. Residency is determined at the time of application. To appeal your initial residency determination, you must submit a Supplemental Residency Questionnaire (SRQ) along with supporting documents including documents that determine whether you are financially independent. Student’s residency status determines fees and eligibility for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG).

To request your residency be re-evaluated, please:

  1. Download and complete a Supplemental Residency Questionnaire (SRQ). 
  2. Collect and attach at least two forms of proof of residency.
  3. Email your SRQ and residency documentation to
  4. If you received notification that you may qualify for AB 540, please also attach an AB 540 Affidavit

Admissions and Records accepts petitions for:

  1. Petition to Withdraw from Class(es)
  2. Enrollment Priority/ California College Promise Grant Loss Appeal
  3. Course Repetition Petition
  4. General Petition
  5. Waiver of Dismissal

Here’s how to submit your petition:

  1. Fill out the petition
  2. Attach your personal statement, and required supporting documentation
  3. Email the petition and documentation to