Welcome to TRiO
Why the TRiO Program
The TRiO Program is a support system designed for first generation, low income and/or disabled students. The support system consists of individual counseling, individual tutoring, academic workshops, cultural activities, transfer information, computer labs, and complimentary school supplies. All of these services are provided free of charge and exclusively to TRiO students.
What is Expected of a TRiO Student
- Students must be enrolled in 9 units approved by the TRiO counselor.
- Students must meet with the TRiO counselor at least twice a semester.
- Students must attend at least two TRiO activities each semester.
- Students should have a goal of graduating and transferring.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA
Apply to TRiO
TRiO is always accepting applications. So please take a look
at the application process.
EventsThe TRiO program offers many events such as educational workshops,
university tours, and cultural field trips.