Borrowing Library Materials
- Library materials circulate to students enrolled in the current semester and to college employees.
- All students must present a valid LA Valley College ID card to borrow library materials. Cards can be obtained from the College's Admissions Office.
- The Library does not issue individual cards to students.
- Members of the Alumni & Friends Association and Library Endowment donors have borrowing privileges. Learn about the Library Endowment here.
- College employees must complete a LAVC Library Card Application and show a valid LACCD employee ID card and a photo ID in order to obtain a library card.