UIA usernames are:
- the first 2 letters of the first name +
- the first 2 letters of the last name +
- the last 5 digits of the SIN
Student's emails are:
- Remember, emails do not have spaces.
UIA passwords are:
- MonthDay of birth in school records.
UIA account deletion:
- Summer 2005 UIA accounts will be deleted on August 27, 2005 (midnight).
- Jose A. Garcia with SIN # 111-22-3333 born on January 11.
- His UIA username is JOGA23333. His email is JOGA23333@academic.lavc.edu. His password is 0111.
- Yolanda D'Piero with SIN # 123-45-6789 born on December 31.
- Her UIA username is YOD'56789. Her email is YODfirstname.lastname@example.org. Her password is 1231.
- All UIA accounts are automatically generated for students each semester.
- All UIA accounts are automatically deleted at the end of each semester.
- Only current students have UIA accounts.
- UIA passwords are based on the student's birthday in the school records. If the UIA password doesn't work the student should verify his/her birthday in Admissions and Records.
- If the student has gone to Admissions and Records and changed his/her name and/or student ID and/or birthday, the current UIA account/password will have to be used for the remainder of the semester.
- Student: This semester, I'm taking only one class. I registered on that class today. When will my UIA account be created?
- Answer: Tomorrow. Accounts are automatically created early every day.
- Student: I already registered for the next semester. Will my email and Network Drive be deleted at the end of this semester?
- Answer: Yes. Please save any email or data you want to keep.