Welcome to Admissions
! Office Hours change effective March 26, 2015. New hours will be:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am-7:00 pm AND Friday 8:00 am-1:00 pm
! The deadline to file a Waiver of Dismissal Petition in Admissions & Records is: Monday, April 6, 2015.
! The deadline to file a Registration Priority Loss Appeal is Monday, April 6, 2015 in the Admissions & Records Office.
! Spring 2015 late-start classes begin April 13, 2015 take a look at the offerings and register.
Welcome to the Office of Admissions and Records
The LAVC Admissions & Records Office serves the college by:
- Processing admissions applications
- Admitting eligible applicants
- Registering students in classes
- Establishing and maintaining student-academic records and evaluating academic records for graduation
- UC and CSU certification and transfer
Our goal is to provide you with the best service to help you enroll successfully.
To better serve you, please select from one of the following options: